Thread: Too old to BMX
View Single Post
Old 04-16-20, 08:31 AM
acir71

Bikes: Mongoose Maurice FS 2011 fixed gear, custom 2017 Haro Master Flatland bmx, Contrast FL475 mid school flatland bmx

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Good for you! Honestly, I'd go for the seat first. Seems like there's not many of its kind, better grab that before its gone. I've been there before haha. I'd really wanted the Superstar Edge9 stem fr mid to late 2000; finally found one in China's taobao web, but seller simply state it is not for sale outside of China. You'll be surprised how the frustration can get the best of us old dudes!! Besides, new parts keep the fire burning strong yeah?!

Actually I do have some new parts waiting to be fitted, I am just a part or two away from a completely new flat setup, haven't made up my mind whats it gonna be yet. I live in a small apartment, that may take some space, and the nagging fr my other half! Why would you need 5 bikes? No no these does not look cheap to me!? LOL

Bless you man, good that you are far fr NY, the figure is worrying. Hey are there skate parks near you? Or maybe you shld build your own mobile small ramp, to up the ante a bit! I'm contemplating that as well, ohh storage issue again hahaha. Keep shreddin'!!