Old 01-02-21, 08:20 PM
eja_ bottecchia

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
Liked 463 Times in 293 Posts
Originally Posted by RobbieTunes
I know people in worse shape than you who ride e-bikes so they can be with the people they care about while they are riding. Perhaps they should ride 10 paces behind with their head hung low, or wear a scarlet “e.”

I was born 2 lbs 11oz, I have had a heart attack, a stroke, been shot twice, stabbed once, was told I’d never run. I fell off a roof in April. I don’t get into belt buckle contests, but you win if you want to. If it comes to riding an e-bike up hills next to my ex-pro racing friend (on his), I will.

Climbing Thunder Ridge, we were comparing HR monitor readings. Mine was averaging 204, so I told the other riders, should I die on the climb, turn the damn thing off and fix my face into a smile, do it will show I was enjoying my life. People were climbing past me on e-bikes. Good for them. At least they are out there,and since they ride e-bikes, they tend to obey traffic laws and actually might convince motorists that some cyclists actually do.
Fine, you win. You had a horrible, horrible life. You are superior in every possible way. You win asere, pat yourself on the back and give yourself a pretty, shiny gold star.

One of my New Year’s resolution is not to engage in endless, useless and pointless diatribes with people like you.

Enjoy your superior life.