It's the little things

Bikes: Too many, yet not enough

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Liked 326 Times in 147 Posts
Chrome Schwinn Voyageur 11.8 25"

Good evening guys,

Edit: adding measurements. I measure it as 22" or 55.8ish CM CTC top tube and 24.5ish" or 62.2ish CM CTC. Can take more detailed measurements if needed, just let me know.

For sale I have a what I believe is a 1981 Schwinn Voyageur 11.8. Japanese built (some say Panasonic) with tidy brazing and nice details. Originally built for 27" wheels, fits 700c with 32mm+ and has eyelets for fenders. Does have original clear coat, with some scratches and marks. Also does have some oxidation and a couple spots with some chrome loss. If I was to keep it, I'd strip the clear and polish it to hell.

Although not perfect, it still looks great in the sun and has nice sports touring geo. I had this set up as a 12 speed, single speed, and fixed gear. I had it setup for awhile as a Japanese style clubman with an IGH.

I prefer local pickup (Chicagoland) but will ship. Asking $30 to pack and box. Shipping at your cost. Will drop off at shop of your choice for packing and shipping (as long as it's close).

Will take additional pictures, and answer any and all questions. Asking $150 (BF pricing) + $30 to box for shipping + your shipping cost. My zip is 60515. Would prefer if you are providing a shipping label, it be picked up from my residence.

Thanks for looking!

Geoff
Edit: does include unknown BB, headset, bar, and stem. This is 21.1/.833 weird stem size. Will get measurements when I can find my tape measure.

Last edited by Senrab62; 11-09-22 at 09:36 PM.
Likes For Senrab62: