Old 01-08-21, 10:40 AM
TMonk
Not actually Tmonk

Bikes: road, track, mtb

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2638 Post(s)
Liked 3,151 Times in 1,658 Posts
Good stuff Hermes ! Always good to be feeling 'in the groove'. TTT is very engaging and exciting and has been my favorite discipline the last couple seasons. After each break from TTT events, I'm pretty psyched out/scared going into our training sessions because of how tough the guys are that I roll with, but a couple sessions later, I'm in the groove and solidly contributing. I will second the part about getting back on the train - that's the hardest part!

I woke up feeling quite drained and fatigued this morning, but started to feel a bit better about 30 min later after some food and coffee. I'm not sure if I'm overreaching with the volume or just didn't eat enough yesterday. I'll continue to monitor how I feel in the morning and throughout the day and scale back my ambitious plans for next week if needed. On that note, I'll make sure to fuel plenty throughout today to set myself up for (a planned) 8 hrs over this weekend, including 6 tomorrow! Maybe scaling back the red wine and pushing up the sleep a bit will help get through it!

Last edited by TMonk; 01-08-21 at 12:32 PM.
Likes For TMonk: