View Single Post
Old 07-15-17, 09:06 AM
Divebrian

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I can assure you i did not mishear anything as a couple of other people asked questions about it and she reiterated it was testing for UCI World Records only. She also said that there would be a big jig on location, but it was only going to be used for UCI World Records as well. That doesn't mean all along that they didn't already have a few pre selected classes to test, but she did say no testing was going to be performed. Maybe it was just her way of putting people at ease or catching them off guard when it did come to testing. Didn't affect me either way as I knew a world record, national record or national championship were not going to be associated with my name.....at least not this year.

Is there a published list of all the substances they test for? I know they probably add to it all the time, but a few years ago someone tested positive for a banned substance that was commonly put in sports nutrition supplements bought in a GNC type store and they had no clue they were taking a banned substance.