View Single Post
Old 05-19-22, 11:33 PM
JessyMathers

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by saddlesores
awesome............gonna ride all day in body armour, cause the random strays won't wait for you to don your knightly apparel. cool beans, and so much more weight for the dawgs to pull. cause jeebus.

hmmm........when i read these batsoup crazy threads, i always axe myself..........WWSD?

(what would squeezebox do)

My body armor is not for stray dogs, it's for if I get in a wreck. 🤦 I'm also working on making sun armor out of aluminum cans and making scalemaile for my dogs, to reflect the sun off of them as we're running; so that gear will protect them a bit also from stray dogs attacking them. It's very lightweight obviously. And my armor is also not that heavy if I can comfortably wear it around. It's maybe 3 pounds. And my dogs aren't the only ones doing all the work, I'll be pedalling too, haven't you been reading my stuff?

Oh... and we also won't be "riding all day". Try more like from 4am til about 9-10am or until we're tired, find a good camping spot, it's too hot, or traffic is bad. I said we will probably only get about 5-10 miles in a day, depending on the terrain, weather, traffic, ect.