View Single Post
Old 08-29-22, 02:20 PM
ZIPP2001
Life Is Good

Bikes: Zipp2001 Carbon Belt Drive SS, Kestrel RT900SL, Kestrel KM40 Airfoil 1x10, Orbea Occam H30, Trek Stache 5 29 Plus, Giant Yukon 2 Fat Bike

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked 870 Times in 443 Posts
Full Suspension Trail E-Bikes

I've been seeing more and more e-bike out on the road and on paved rail trails over the last few years. I had yet to see any on the trails out in the forest, that was until today. I was almost halfway thru my ride when I started hearing noises in this one section of the forest. I run into animals all the time so nothing to worry about. I decided to stop as the noise got closer only to find out it was three fellow trail riders. We chatted for a bit then I let them go in front because they knew the trail better and they were riding e-bikes and I didn't want to slow them down. It was maybe five minutes later that I find them pulled over with a peddle issue on one of the bikes. We talked more about the bikes, and I enjoyed learning about them. I later caught up with them in the parking lot and checked the bikes out in detail. Nice set-up and hey if it gets you out riding then it's all good.
Likes For ZIPP2001: