View Single Post
Old 01-22-22, 09:35 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4513 Post(s)
Liked 6,389 Times in 3,674 Posts
Originally Posted by jdawginsc
The embarrassing thing is the fact that I had to purchase said temporary unit because I have over-flowed any and all storage in my garage...
Me too, already had the trailer so....

And the garage, basement, big shed, huge patio, part of the attic, the other part will be overun when we finally get done with the wiring for the years long kitchen remodel, going to have to floor it for the amount that needs to go up there now. Going to have to break down a lot of bikes that shouldn't be broken down, they may never recover.

Here's a good idea how bad it is, the tool box is over 12 1/2 feet long, 6+ft. high and 3ft. deep, barely holds its own against the tide at its back.

I do manage to keep a path clear for the two riders and work on small projects on the steps into the house when necessary, the bike shop is in the basement.