Old 09-16-20, 12:32 PM
tpadul 

Bikes: 1984 Sekai 5000 Superbe, 1987 Raleigh Seneca Mountain Tour, 1984 Schwinn World Sport, 1978 Raleigh Grand Prix, 2021 Handsome She Devil, Mystery Vintage purple road bike

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked 124 Times in 61 Posts
Well the LBS helped me with the stripped fork bolt and we were able to get the handlebars and the fork and stem off the bike, I did go to an auto parts store in town that does custom paint matches for cars and I found a metallic blue color that matches the bike.
my cruiser handlebars have arrived and my new tires as well. Decided to get the cool looking Blue tires to match the frame.

I hope to spend some time this weekend working on getting the rust spots cleaned up on the frame.

Right now it’s a box of parts in a corner of the house but little by little it is coming together.

I want a more comfortable vintage type cruiser saddle instead of the one it has now so I’ve been looking at the vintage Mesinger Schwinn Saddles with the “S” on them.

Top color is the one that matches the current color. Took the frame to the Auto parts store and took the sample card outside in the natural light to compare with the frame.