burnthesheep
Newbie racer

Bikes: Propel, red is faster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1575 Post(s)
Liked 1,569 Times in 974 Posts
Originally Posted by caloso
Going to be off the bike for most of next week, so I'm just going to drive the TSB as far negative as I can till then. 1:30 of over-under intervals this morning, which I just hate. But I'm glad I got them done. I do these early morning workouts on a ring-road of our local muni 9-hole golf course. This morning a city worker in a big white truck pulled out of a service road right in front of me so there was yelling. Had my bright strobe light on that annoys all the little old ladies walking their cockapoos, but City Worker couldn't see it I guess.
I got a gift of free time before our family vacation. I drove TSB down to negative 38. Lol.

Then during the trip just did 105% up the cat 3 and cat 2 climb by the cabin a handful of times while the TSB went the exact opposite direction.

Worked out fine. I feel no different from after the trip.

Dude, how are your early AM intensity work going? You just down some coffee and a gel? I may start trying to squeeze in some time in the early AM's during the week, but it isn't enough time for low zone aerobic stuff. It would need to have intensity to be beneficial.