View Single Post
Old 06-21-20, 02:01 PM
But its me 

Bikes: A few older US made Cannondales, a modern Soma Saga (no longer made, alas!), and one gifted crabon Specialized. Never enough.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked 60 Times in 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Kat12
I just ordered one of the Take A Look mirrors... I've been reading mixed reviews on getting it mounted on a helmet, with some people having no issues and some having a really hard time getting it to go on... any tips? (I do not want it permanently mounted, so no glue, duct tape, zip ties, screws, etc. I will be removing it after every ride. I'm sure this will drive me nuts to have to readjust it every. time. but I just don't want/need it on there permanently.)
Take A Look is my preferred mirror too. Even though most of my riding is road, I prefer MTB helmets (Fly Racing Freestone amongst others) for the extra rear coverage and big visors they provide. Found that the visor is a great spot to attach the Take A Look, using cable ties to secure. Not permanent, but holds relatively well. The maker of mirror does sell a small piece of plastic for helmet use, but have never tried it (being cheap!).