View Single Post
Old 08-21-20, 02:02 PM
cb400bill
Forum Moderator

Bikes: Fuji SL2.1 Carbon Di2 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 4 Trek Checkpoint ALR-5 Viscount Aerospace Pro Colnago Classic Rabobank Schwinn Waterford PMount Raleigh C50 Cromoly Hybrid Legnano Tipo Roma Pista

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3059 Post(s)
Liked 6,379 Times in 3,692 Posts
Originally Posted by John R Smith
Dear Friends

Your Forum refuses to let me post photos of my beautiful Masi. I have spent many hours photographing it in the soft Cornish afternoon light, more long hours writing a piece of deathless prose describing it, and when I try to post - all I get is an error message saying I am not allowed to post attachments because I have not yet made ten posts. Cicloamatori from Denver to Dubai are waiting, crouched by their screens in anticipation for this gem of Italian craftsmanship, but it is denied to them - and you - by this harsh policy of the Forums's moderators, who clearly have hearts of stone.

What do you suggest I do? Make ten posts of an single exclamation mark? Or abandon this venture, and depart into the long night unfulfilled?

Very best regards

John
John, We've all been there. You need 10 good posts before you can post pictures or links. This is an anti Spam system that has served us well. Simply publish 5 good posts per day for two days. Please don't make junk posts as those will be deleted. Many here just say hello to other new forum members in our Introductions Forum.
Likes For cb400bill: