View Single Post
Old 06-19-21, 08:32 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4357 Post(s)
Liked 3,994 Times in 2,665 Posts
I mean full-sus carbon frame with dropper post, Fox shocks and 12 speed group with some other decent parts, not terrible. Maybe not the entry entry level market but certainly for someone looking to get a full-sus bike to start with and is actually serious about MTB this is fairly decently priced. Yes sure it is expensive when you can technically get a bike that has dual suspension at Wally-Mart for 200 dollary doos but for a real bike that can actually handle stuff and is pretty high end at a lower end price point for everything you are getting, I really can't hate on this quite as much.

I am probably not going to recommend this to someone just starting out and is unsure but that sure but doesn't want to plunk down 4-10k on something super nice this is a decent option. For instance the Stumpjumper Comp is an alloy frame with similar spec and around the same price or I can get carbon from the 951. If I were going full sus for someone new it would probably be a Stumpy but the base model alloy which is 1k less but still a decent bike.
Likes For veganbikes: