Old 01-09-13, 11:56 AM
bigbossman 
Dolce far niente

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Bikedued
......I will sell my truck as well. It's a trusty but battle worn 86 ramcharger with a 5.9 liter. About 8-10mpg on a GOOD day.,,,,BD

I had a 1985 Ramcharger with the same motor as a daily driver for years. It was a primitive beast, and I loved that thing. It would handle everything I could toss at it (forest, desert, rocks, you name it), climb the bathroom wall, and (almost) never broke. Under braked and under powered, but a real fun truck and a bonafide workhorse. When it did break, it was usually an easy DIY easy fix. When they re-formulated the gas out here in CA, the mpg went from ~13 to ~9, so I ended up selling it in 2000 to a high school kid that lived on a ranch.

I still miss that truck, and dream of getting another or something similar when I finally retire to my dream ranch to hunt and fish all day long.

Good luck on your relationship rebuilding - as a previous poster said, concentrate on the woman and earn her back. Buy the toys later.

S. J. Perelman