Old 09-18-20, 07:47 AM
zacster

Bikes: Kuota Kredo/Chorus, Trek 7000 commuter, Trek 8000 MTB and a few others

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 464 Times in 365 Posts
Originally Posted by zacster
I found a pair of the Specialized Torch 2.0 in my size at Jenson. I'd have sworn I'd looked at all the usual online shops when I first brought this up a few weeks ago, but they had them today. I saw a pair at CompetitiveCyclist but by the time I acted they were gone. As I said somewhere, finding sizes of anything in particular is hard as it is expensive to stock them all.

I'll try them and return them if they aren't right for me. I just put a new pair of Keo cleats on my existing shoes, so I'll just move those over if I keep the Torch. I also found a single Keo cleat in my box-o-junk. I don't remember what happened there that I only replaced one, I guess I just cracked one when still new. I would always just replace both even though the right is always more worn than the left.
And wouldn't you know it, these shoes got lost in shipping. They went to UPS but UPS never scanned them in. This was the only pair on the net I could find in my size. Jenson is working on it from their end.

Here's a funny UPS story. I bought a kitchen knife wall magnet from Amazon. It shipped, UPS scanned it in, and somewhere in the shipping the scans and tracking just stopped. About 3 months later it shows up, after Amazon had refunded the money. What happened was the magnet stuck to the side of the truck!
Likes For zacster: