View Single Post
Old 07-10-22, 10:49 AM
jaxgtr

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7 AXS, Trek CheckPoint SL7 AXS, Trek Emonda ALR AXS, Trek FX 5 Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 769 Post(s)
Liked 1,747 Times in 1,017 Posts
Originally Posted by rsbob
Oof! Good for you but oh so hot. I would have turned into a giant cramp sweating that much. Good you drank so much and drink the right stuff.
Yea, living here, you get used to it, but sometimes it goes overboard. I did not want to deal with it today, so I did all the yard work this morning and at 10 am, the heat index was 99 even though the actual temp was only 84. My only saving factor is that there are massive storms coming in the next couple of hours so the wind picked up to help provide some relief. I still mixed up 2 bottles of electrolytes to drink as I took a breaks between front and back yard and when I did the weed eating and edging. 3 hours of yard work, but I feel better today than I did yesterday.

Likes For jaxgtr: