View Single Post
Old 08-30-22, 05:46 PM
LarrySellerz

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2700 Post(s)
Liked 486 Times in 351 Posts
Originally Posted by Inusuit
I wonder if Sellerz would have repeatedly slapped the car if it was driven by a 250 pound male weight lifter/WWE fighter instead of a woman? I don't understand this kind of confrontive behavior. In my opinion, it is likely to facilitate driver anger and disrespect towards cyclists thus increasing the hazards for all other bike riders. You aren't "teaching the driver a lesson."

Apetimerlake, I think you have too much confidence in your claw hammer. Someone or several someones make take it away from you and insert it where you don't want it.
Yeah guys slapping a car a couple times and then gesturing at the driver before riding off is not dangerous or threatening. If it was a huge dude who started screaming at me id just match that energy (im 6’3 270 but cannot fight, all bark no bite.) literally the only thing they could do is make a split second choice to shoot me with a gun, but by the time they roll down their window im already on my way.

also im willing to take the chance that someone isnt going to shoot me over a minor traffic incident/road rage. When people get shot during road rage they are probably both getting out of their car to fight. The worst thing i would do is damage a vehicle, if he got out of the car id flee