Old 09-14-22, 06:56 PM
cyclezen
OM boy

Bikes: a bunch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
Liked 645 Times in 438 Posts
How about a New/Another Gravel bike? I didn;t really 'need' more stuff for my other Gravel bike (Poseidon X). But it's getting shipped to Germany, to be my gravel 'ride' there, when I'm there.
For my replacement, here... I was gonna buy a Lauf True Grit - rode one my cycling bud has, same general sizing specs as me... I liked it, but aside from being a bit 'lighter', I felt the Lauf fork wasn't substantially a big difference from the Redshift Shockstop stem I've been using... so decided No Lauf.
... I was gonna buy a VAAST... because the entire bike idea intrigued and I liked the idea - but that, somehow, didn;t happen...
... So I almost went with a Decathlon Triban Grvl 120 - buying over there...
... but then I made the mistake of continuing to wander around the internet, and happened to land on the 'Framed' Site...
mistake... LOL!
saw the Basswood - APEX 1x, 11-42, TRP Spyre, WTB wheels (my experience with their mtb wheels has been great!) typically weird flare bars (don;t like flre bars...) Overall a good design and build for my version of mtb-lite - and adding a Shockstop Stem...
Paid the Tariff... received in 4 days, rode already 3x - It's Great ! Poseidon X is on it's way to my family home in Germany... Happy days!

Framed Basswood 54-M, Apex 1x & 11spd 11-42, Redshift Shockstop Stem, WTB wheelset
Likes For cyclezen: