View Single Post
Old 12-11-22, 12:28 PM
Kat12

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
Liked 383 Times in 280 Posts
Originally Posted by SkinGriz
I think the brand names on these change?

I bought 2 very similar to this. However, they were not used for commuting, but so my kids could ride around campground after sundown. I was satisfied with them for that purpose.
Not sure. Lumintop seems to be an actual company, just that they seem to sell exclusively on Amazon. Vs. other products you often see on Amazon that seem to be sort of "white label" things where the exact same product is slapped under whatever Chinese company happens to be selling it that day.

I did buy the Lumintop lights and they seem okay for my purposes (very occasional after-dark riding). I chose the cheaper of the two headlight options and like it; even on lower settings it's bright enough for me to see what's in my path. Not as sure about the tail light since obviously I'm never behind me observing how it works, but when I just look at it on the bike it seems nice and bright (maybe I should park the bike and walk a couple blocks down the street to see how visible it is). Can't speak to longevity since I've only used them maybe 4 times since getting them.