View Single Post
Old 03-28-24, 09:37 AM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 157 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
Liked 5,119 Times in 1,807 Posts
If it helps, I just paid 750 for one of these from an overseas seller I have dealt with in the past. Full bike but with a lower end Campagnolo Mirage build and what looks like bad chrome on the chain stays. I put value in quality low volume brands like this though. I'll also say this bike was on EBAY for more money. I had bought from the guy before so we worked a deal outside of Ebay which saved money. Another consideration though was that it was on Ebay for awhile with no takers. The bike is in transit to me so I can't really speak to it's true value or quality until I see it. In other words, I don't know if I made a good buy or not but the rep of the brand from what little I found made it desirable to me.

Based solely on what I see in your pictures above I would easily spend $400-$500 on it if it was in my size. To be honest when I first saw this I was sorry that it was a 60cm as the paint scheme is more attractive to me than the one I am getting. I've got some gold Shamal wheels that would be the cat's meow on that one. Good like with whatever you decide.