View Single Post
Old 04-04-22, 08:26 PM
ericlowney 

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked 41 Times in 22 Posts
I will have to measure wingspan, I'm honestly not sure what it is. I did swap out my stem and rotated my bars, I also slid the hoods further up and that helped a lot! I'm a ton more comfortable on my Dawes than I ever was before, in fact I'm pretty confident I'll be keeping this bike for a while, or at least until a great deal on a true tourer pops up (like a Miyata 1000). Here it is before I got a better spindle sent to me and was able to put the drivechain back together again. I'm slowly going to piece together a DA 7400 set and maybe this summer swap the drivechain over to something a little more modern than my cottered cranks. To answer your other questions, I do think I'm pretty flexible and I do ride in the drops very often. My seatpost is one where I have a clamp on top of it, so I don't think it has any setback. Although I'd like to change it out because the black clamp looks hideous. Anyway, I'll get that measurement and get back to you. Thanks everyone for all of the input/help!