Old 09-15-22, 02:10 PM
M.Lou.B

Bikes: Trek Multitrack 7300

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Leisesturm
Agree that the scratches look like exactly that. However, I have to scratch my head (swidt?) about the "hardly used" description of that 7200. There was a suspension fork there OEM. What happened to it? Is the replacement fork 'suspension corrected', or is it just a generic steel (i.e. cheap) fork the seller had lying around? Hmmm. Do you have a photo of the entire bike? In any case, 'relief' ought to have some qualifications for YOU. WE are quite physically removed from the consequences of anything we say.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at it.
The bike's fork appears to be original. It stickers match the frame's stickers too. The bike did get scratched up standing in a family's garage for 15-20 years, but the drive train is still in pristine condition. The previous owner was a colossus well over 6 feet while the frame is a 20" (190cm and 50cm in metrics) - it was just way too small for him so he rarely rode it and eventually settled for a more modern, appropriately sized one.

Here's a photo of the bike both when I bought it and with the changes I've made to it since.
Thanks again for your time. I really appreciate it!