View Single Post
Old 05-18-19, 02:41 AM
allout1

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I researched this subject quite a lot when I started getting back into bikes.

The truth is that it's not a lock that'll save you your financial losses after the bike is ran off with. It's what you do before that.

#1 . Don't buy an expensive bike.
#2 . Live where "they" don't live with they being the type that needs stolen money bag bikes.

Nothing can save your bike. That's fact that has been proven time and time again. Research this online. You'll see. It's a cash bag bike, and it only takes a $10 used grinder to saw anything you have in 60 seconds or less. If the feller is armed, it's a scarentee the profit is upon him.

I got nothing invested in mine, and I have the cheapest bike cable you can get: $7. It's very light weight, coiled, cable, coated in plastic, three little combination numbers, and it clips lock real easy like.

I figured out that yee ole sumbich'll take a real bike, not my bike, and just to be sure any ole, zen minded, fun loving stud in the territory don't grab my bike off the rack outside the gym for the random, drop o' the hat, joy ride...hehe...I put that little cable on it.

Will I always have wheels? You darin right. What'll I lose if it'll happen? Not a whole lot. Rust on a bike handle bar is key to this whole safety and security twist by the way, and it's free of charge. Bikes all of the time going cheap on craigslist that come free with this necessary feature in my hapharded opinion. For the price of three of them, you still can't lose more than the price of one of the Jetson's bikeys. They're twenty and thirty dollars a twiece.

Got carbon on that bike? Don't park it you know where because that's a anti security magnet. Bike hunters lookin' for carb bike meat.