View Single Post
Old 11-18-13, 07:24 AM
technoD

Bikes: trek 820, schwinn highlander,hardtail 29er, Currie I-Zip 26" Electric bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by jacoblighter
Sounds good man. I admire your commitment to simplicity. Plus the feeling of freedom that comes with owning little is worth more than anything in the world. Knowing that at any moment you could pack up your few belongings and move to a different city/state/what have you, is just awesome.
That is one of the key reasons to slim down my collection of "crap". I simply don't need all that I own ( even though it's very little by most standards) so I'm in the process of determining dual purposes or more for those items which I might keep and donating those which I thought were redundancy, in case I broke something.
At my age, I really don't own that which most people do. No microwave, few dishes, car, bedding, furniture,etc.
I guess I don't need these since I pay my buddy rent to stay here, and left many of those items at my girlfriend's house.
We might reconcile in the future, at which point I would have all that crap back again lol.
Oh well.