Old 07-15-06, 07:26 PM
ViperZ
Baby it's cold outside...

Bikes: Trek 5000, Rocky Mountain Wedge, GT Karakoram K2, Litespeed Tuscany

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
George, it has often been said that if you can only have 1 Litespeed, the Tuscany is the best choice. It's a very neutral handling bike with just the right geometry that is not too agressive, yet not too slack. It just does everything right and has geometrically enhanced tubing that gives it just the right amount of stiffness and compliance, while retaining classic road bike lines. That was in reference the 2003 Tuscany which is my model. It has taken on a bigger & fatter down tube in later years that seems to have taken away the classic lines, however maybe stiffer, which I'm not sure is required considering the 2003 is stiff enough for me. When I bought mine in 2006, I was looking specifically for the 2003 model just because of what I read and because I like the tube diameters.

I would have to say, it is one bike that I can see me riding for a very long time, as it just seems perfect to me, and in this case is what I want out of a bike, at least this particular one

Here is a Review From Michigan Bike Sport on the Tuscany

Last edited by ViperZ; 07-15-06 at 07:32 PM.