View Single Post
Old 08-28-20, 07:51 AM
tpadul 

Bikes: 1984 Sekai 5000 Superbe, 1987 Raleigh Seneca Mountain Tour, 1984 Schwinn World Sport, 1978 Raleigh Grand Prix, 2021 Handsome She Devil, Mystery Vintage purple road bike

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked 124 Times in 61 Posts
Originally Posted by friday1970
My favorite Youtube bike repair channel is "RJ the Bike Guy". A few years ago, I didn't know much about bike repair, other than replacing tires/tubes. Now, I service my own bikes completely, all due to his channel. Very easy instructions.
I am turning 50 this year, and I'd hate to see what I would look like if I never picked up riding again. I feel great now, and I my weight is close to what I had in my late 20's.
And tell your daughter thanks for her service. Japan is a great place to be stationed. I was in Okinawa for 8 years while I was in the USMC. The food, people, and scenery are some of my favorite memories ever.
Thank you so so much for this suggestion on the YouTube channel! I will definitely check out RJ the Bike Guy!! And Thank you for your Service!! My daughter LOVES Japan!! :-) I went to visit her for two weeks back in March 2018, she is stationed in Yokosuka, so it was nice being so close to Tokyo. She did get the chance to stop in Okinawa on their last underway. She just re-enlisted in February so she will still have another 5 years active to go before she decides if she will stay in or get out.

I have traveled extensively overseas for the past 30 some years and I have to say when I went to Japan for that visit it was my first time visiting any country in Asia and I was seriously blown away at the beauty and the entire culture. I am a hobby photographer as well so I had a blast. My daughter has lots of Marine friends there and many of them come on her ship when they go on their underways.

Thanks so much for the YouTube channel suggestion