Old 11-10-21, 02:14 PM
burnthesheep
Newbie racer

Bikes: Propel, red is faster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1575 Post(s)
Liked 1,569 Times in 974 Posts
Lovely day to hooky lunch for a little ride. Tried to learn to use the Garmin with the Notio, forgot speed sensor. Should have worked but somehow didn't default to gps for speed, so no CdA. Womp womp. That's fine. I need to use that with the speed sensor always anyway.

Will try again next ride. Either way now about 2mi each way of baby bottom smooth brand new pavement that's mostly flat for testing. Not much traffic either. Plus, it's 1/4 mi from a favorite local brewery I know the guy who owns it I could park at then have a brew after testing! Sweeeeeet. The Garmin autolap based on position WAS working.

So, I feel testing will pick up a LOT soon since it will be super fast to open GC and see the CdA's for the laps data without doing a damned thing.

Task 1 is figuring out what hand grip is faster for me. I want to know that first as that determines which updated fancy extensions I want. Some assume cocked wrist and some "club hands". Some you can kind of buy a grip to halfway do either. But cost being a factor the more affordable sets aren't adjustable for that. So would have to choose which is faster, and if close enough on all then just whichever I like the feel of.
Likes For burnthesheep: