View Single Post
Old 05-17-23, 08:19 AM
Maxey

Bikes: 2022 Ibis Ripmo AF, 2022 Cannondale Synapse, 2022 Ritchey Outback, 197(?) Manufrance Touring

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked 173 Times in 84 Posts
Greetings from North Dakota

I just acquired a very original appearing Manufrance touring bike from the original owner (for $25) and am looking forward to posting some pictures once I have enough posts. I'm uncertain of the year, even though the Simplex rear derailleur has a date stamp on it, but unfortunately it is difficult to tell what the numbers are (not from excessive wear, but from what looks like a sloppy stamping from the factory), so am hoping some of the experts will help me once I post pictures. I believe one of the few non-original parts is the front Suntour derailleur, so that's no help.

Anyways, I found this website as I was looking for info. on the Manufrance, and since it has what looks like a very good vintage section I registered and here I am. I now have a fairly severe case of unexpected vintage bike madness and have really enjoyed looking at other people's sweet vintage bikes on the site and look forward to immersing myself further into the vintage world.

Last edited by Maxey; 05-17-23 at 08:24 AM.