View Single Post
Old 10-13-12, 09:21 PM
photogravity
Hopelessly addicted...

Bikes: 1949 Hercules Kestrel, 1950 Norman Rapide, 1970 Schwinn Collegiate, 1972 Peugeot UE-8, 1976 Raleigh Sports, 1977 Raleigh Sports, 1977 Jack Taylor Tandem, 1984 Davidson Tandem, 2010 Bilenky "BQ" 650B Constructeur Tandem, 2011 Linus Mixte

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by jbchybridrider
Excellent pictures photogravity, I'm jealous of your fuel prices though, we pay up to $1.60 per litre here and your looking the part, you'll be turning pro soon.
Today was my last ride for 8 to 12 months "having surgery" so took my time and savored it. It was a perfect spring day for it being sunny with no wind.
But wait my rehab at some time will involve my vintage 80's stationary trainer I bought 2 weeks ago. I've already fitted the full compliment of Campy Record with 3ttt bars/stem and Concor saddle, I can show pic's of me on that
Keep me occupied with the usual great pictures everyone.
Thanks jbc, but I doubt there's any chance of me turning pro soon. I don't pay too much attention to fuel prices since I don't drive too much. When we need to travel any distance, we try to take our VW Golf TDI which gets around 45+ MPG highway. It eases the pain of high fuel prices considerably...

Best wishes on your surgery. We'll be looking for some pics of you on the trainer.