Old 03-29-23, 01:09 PM
cpsqlrwn
OldSchool

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked 28 Times in 20 Posts
Feeler: Early 80's Nuovo Record Group

I am considering making a change on one of my bikes (early 80's Tommasini Strada, aka Racing) and I wanted to get an idea what interest there might be on the group I might be replacing. Bike is fully assembled at this time. This is a full Nuovo Record group with the exception of the seat post and pedals. Includes headset, BB, crankset (170), derailleurs, hubs, brake levers, shifters. Basically everything except seat post and pedals, neither of which are NR. All components are in excellent/very good condition. If there is any interest, please PM me. Mounted pictures available at this point.
Apparently, I have to post a price. $350 plus shipping for the group not including the wheelsets. $575 plus shipping for the group including the wheelsets. If you want the hubs without the wheelsets, the group is $450. Hubs are low flange and skewers are excellent. All offers considered. Wheelsets are NOS Mavic tubular MA-40 rims with new Continental Gatorskin Sprinter tubulars with Sachs 12-19 7 speed freewheel. PM me for pictures or questions. All these parts are in outstanding condition with minimal wear.

Slideshow pictures posted HERE

Last edited by cpsqlrwn; 03-31-23 at 02:57 PM.