View Single Post
Old 11-12-22, 09:11 AM
georges1
Steel is real

Bikes: 1992Giant Tourer,1992MeridaAlbon,1996Scapin,1998KonaKilaueua,1993Peugeot Prestige,1991RaleighTeamZ(to be upgraded),1998 Jamis Dragon,1992CTWallis(to be built),1998VettaTeam(to be built),1995Coppi(to be built),1993Grandis(to be built)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 671 Post(s)
Liked 979 Times in 650 Posts
Originally Posted by sjanzeir
No, seriously. A couple of nice MTBs popped up in the local classifieds recently and I was tempted. I've always been extremely curious about this whole mountain biking thing, and my brother-in-law, an avid mountain biker, tried - and then stopped trying - to get me into the fold, but I kept balking for various reasons - cost, logistics, my lack of fitness (or is it poor mental fortitude? )

So the question I'm really as is, would actually physically owning a mountain bike encourage me to at least try out the sport, or would I just be throwing away good money after bad?

(PS or I could just spend the money to get my motorcycle license and get me my first motorcycle, which I've been wanting to do for, like, ever!)
I tink that you must see them in person and check the one that might be the more suitable to your way or style of riding. Go on easy trails and practice