View Single Post
Old 12-03-22, 09:15 AM
La Tortue

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked 34 Times in 27 Posts
Originally Posted by spelger
you work for zwift, don't you? the whole point of this thread is zwift alternatives because zwift falls short in areas. zwift is like the eclipse IDE to me, i want to like it but it still stinks in ways it shouldnt'. everything msu2001la wrote is spot on. needing yet another application to get data readily available to the main app being used it pitiful.

i still do like that i can take a left turn in zwift or a right turn just because. that is where the video apps like rouvy fall short. but even with some programming that can be corrected. just a matter of time.

LOL, no I don't work for Zwift. But as a 59 level Zwifter I am certainly a big fan. I do have a very good idea of what the product offers and does not offer. I do recognize at $15 per month it's a great product that offers more than any of its competitors do. Unless another product offers some very specific item they must absolutely have and Zwift doesn't offer it Zwift is the obvious platform. This is backed up by numbers and at this time these numbers aren't changing. The numbers aren't even close. Zwift is King and the reason is quality and bang for the buck.
Likes For La Tortue: