View Single Post
Old 01-28-23, 02:45 PM
zedda

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Thanks.

The old crankset is Miche Team from the '90's. I think it's ISO, not JIS. Current BB is also Miche (not sure if it's Team or Primato).

However I recently bought Stronglight Impact Compact double crankset which is intented to replace the current crankset (the reason behind this is a smaller BCD 110, which enables me to go with smaller inner chainring while still staying with the double chainset). That one is JIS (for which it's somehow easier to get BB's for), and the BB's I collected are JIS too. That crankset is supposed to be copy of Sugino XD2 (and made by them, too).

For this one I found various information. Some say the correct spindle length for the Impact double is 107, some say it's 110 (I nevertheless bought one 113 BB because it's all I could get of Shimano BB-UN55 for which I found more than one praise on various forum).

All four of the BB's I purchased are relatively similar length on the drive side and mostly vary on the length of the non-drive side, which is interesting.

I'm sorry, I tried various ways to upload those pics or post URLs at least, but the forum won't let me post anything similar until I have made 10 posts.