Old 01-28-23, 06:06 PM
chain_whipped

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked 452 Times in 232 Posts
Originally Posted by gugie
Sounds like your beef isn't with this thread, but you wanted to lash out about having your thread moved. For the record, I enjoyed your thread and it was certainly on topic more than the "show me your (cat, dog, watch)" threads. But those threads don't bother me either.

As for sniping at the mods, shame on you. It's a volunteer position, and they don't read every thread. That's not their job. If you don't like what they're doing, PM a mod, don't complain here about them. If you haven't bothered to read the rules here yet (who does?), there's a little red button at the lower left corner of every single post. Click on that if you want to complain to the mods, or point out an issue with a post or thread. You're part of a neighborhood watch group, it's on you to report something you don't feel is right.

You're 28 posts in as I type this reply. I scanned through your posts, they seem to fit in well with this group (outside of the one I'm replying to). Drop the temperature, don't get bent out of shape about a free forum about bicycles.
Thank you for your 'volunteer' Welcome administration work. My pity as you almighty deserve. Can see it took quite an arm wrist wrestle with your keyboard and no one but yourself volunteered for the job.

Anyways, I'll volunteer and put this thread right 'back' and fit with this C&V sub-forum. It was a wonderful bike show day in Dania FL. This 'boneshaker' is not your type of ride, but Marko, you really need to put down your pipes in the shop and get out for a bike ride. But above all, we don't need any more lefty coasters in FL. Ciao