View Single Post
Old 12-06-21, 11:42 AM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10970 Post(s)
Liked 7,496 Times in 4,192 Posts
https://www.jlab.com/collections/ear...reless-earbuds

Inexpensive option- I use these for both work and riding.

- over the ear is secure when riding.
- they plug up enough to keep wind to a minimum, but I can still hear traffic when riding. I do use a garmin varia radar light and that helps a bunch on gravel roads since I cant hear cars well between wind and gravel noise. On gravel, I dont think the ear buds effectively make me hear less, based on experience.
- talking thru them works well in a quiet environment(home office), but wind makes it tough for people to hear when I am riding and talking.
- the noise cancelling feature is totally worthless, like I am not sure if it even exists. I dont care because I dont want or need to use it. There is enough of a wind block just built into the ear pieces.
- battery life is great and the case comes with a built in usb plug so no cord is needed to charge the case.
- lots of rubber ear piece sizes come to customize fit.
- I can wear these all day without discomfort and sometimes forget they are on at home.

I got these mainly because I like the over the ear design for security while riding. Buds and Sticks are slick because they are so compact, but I dont want to chance dropping one while riding.
Likes For mstateglfr: