Old 06-25-22, 05:09 PM
michaelm101

Bikes: Cannondale Carbon Synapse Road, Cannondale T2000 Touring, Vintage Mongoose IBOC Pro MTB, Vintage Peugeot 12spd racer, Old rusty Schwinn Manta Ray I neglected as a child, Diamondback Haanjo EXP Carbon & Metro, Specialized Roubaix Pro, RaleighSC Tandem

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 29 Posts
Is There a "Single Power Button" Lighting SYSTEM Available These Days?

Having been hit during the night hours, I typically use two 750 lumen headlights combined with 3 Cygolite Hotshots in the rear.

The rear of my helmet also has a custom mounted Niterider Solas, used in extremely hazardous conditions.

If you've ever been rear ended and had spinal injuries, you'll understand that drivers need to be overly alerted to your presence.

They're programmed to look for cars, not bikes!

I do most of my errands on bike and often need to power down all my lights upon arriving at the store, etc......only to have to power all of them back on again, upon leaving.

I sometimes make several stops and as you can imagine, that's a lot of time spent pushing and holding down buttons!

I've been a little out of the bike lighting "loop" so I'm wondering if there is some sort of SYSTEM out there now, where all the lights are (or can be) rigged to one switch...???

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by michaelm101; 06-25-22 at 05:30 PM.