obrentharris 

Bikes: Indeed!

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1508 Post(s)
Liked 3,480 Times in 1,133 Posts
Originally Posted by Mad Honk
Well folks,
I am downsizing a bit and trying to get to n-1. And I have a quandry on my hands. I bought a Patelli labeled frame from an e-bay seller in Italy, thinking I would ride it and perhaps keep it. However after looking at it for more than a year, I am kinda thinking it was mis-branded. It is a cute frame and would likely make a good rider. And this where things tangle up on me. I already have a Guerciotti, a Rossin, a Faginn, and a Masi Nuevo strada, and a Ciocc that SwimmerMike just sent me, along with a Raleigh that I have had for a while and one that Brian W sent me. I think I am going to move the Patelli and the Masi along. I'm sure the Masi will sell here on BF, but what to do with this mis-branded Patelli. Is it a good candidate for this thread? Thanks for the help. Smiles, MH
Professor,
I think it's perfectly ok to post the frame here. Another idea is to start an "Identify This Frame" thread before placing it here. That way we can all have the fun of watching the expert C&V detectives do their work on it.
Sherman (Brent)