SkinGriz
Live not by lies.

Bikes: BigBox bikes.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
Liked 784 Times in 582 Posts
Originally Posted by Hondo Gravel
One of these will become a hippy bike. I’m leaning towards the one speed with flat pedals great with a pair of Chuck Taylors. Since I no longer train on bikes because I’m burned out. The focus of the a bike now is utility like cruising around the campground or cruising to get a 6 pack or a spin to a swimming hole. Maintaining 6 bikes is too expensive and too much of a PITA. Since I’m into walking and hiking now the bike is more for fun. Install the hippy bike with a bag frame and gas tank style bag with the standard seat post bag. Water bottle cages and a nite rider light mount. The stuff I already have no no expenses. A cruiser so to speak. Simplifying activities to where they are actually fun and not a chore. Recharge everything I guess you can say. Focus on one bike the rest are going into storage for my questionable sanity before I go insane . Going back to the KISS concept, Keep It Simple Stupid. Suggestions?

Found this ice cold renegade I feel obligated to drink it lol. Hiding behind the bottled water.

After a few energy drinks I decided to ride all my bikes so be it. But there will be a hippy bike in the stable.
Maybe just put a basket on one of those bikes and use it to run errands?

Is your distance to town reasonable to ride?

Do you have any hard time commitments that would make errands by bike un feasible?

In your area, are you likely to get run over?