View Single Post
Old 09-27-22, 01:13 PM
Manny66 

Bikes: 1973 Colnago Super, Litespeed Classic , Automoto , Pinarello Gavia TSX,Eddy Merckx Corsa Extra,Eddy Merckx EMX-5 , 1982 Moser SL, Concorde TSX, Vitus 979 KAS. Diamant SLX,60's Meteor

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
Liked 977 Times in 336 Posts
Originally Posted by squirtdad
I don't sell enough to play with ebay and only buy from ebay when i cant find something any place else, but it does seem that you need to have a business approach to using ebay, knowing cost of goods sold, allowing for issues and calculating true profit to determine it's value to you

my 2 cents is that the C&V sales is the best place for me to sell and buy.

the value is greater than either price or cost. I know am getting quality goods at almost always better shape than posted, well packed from good people.

it is also fun to see what happens like the de rosa frame that I bought and was a smidge too big that I resold

this is huge part of the C&V community, and i have ended up of the years meeting a number in real life

just look at feedback in sales, almost no negative at all....if there is it is kept private more often than not
I Agree 100%,
Ive had nothing but great experiences buying and selling on BF. The prices are reasonable and the Transactions are always trouble free. Ive even had people walk up to me at C-V Cycling events and introduce themselves because of transactions made here. Always a positive experience.