Thread: Wear helmet
View Single Post
Old 08-03-22, 07:52 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4355 Post(s)
Liked 3,994 Times in 2,665 Posts
Originally Posted by The_hump_
Save the language for you wife and kids bro!! Classic vegan compassion right there
What language this is an online forum where "foul" language is not allowed. Also how do you know I am married and have a wife, maybe I have a husband, maybe I do have a wife, maybe I don't either or if my partner of any sort was doing stuff like this I probably wouldn't really be dating or married to them. I wouldn't put up with this sort of silliness and the person(s) I were in love with wouldn't either.

If you are mad that I told you the truth I am sorry you got hurt by that. This is an online forum to talk about bikes, you don't seem to want to do that so I am baffled why you would join this forum? I have zero interest in baseball so I wouldn't join a baseball forum but if I had a baseball question I would go to a search engine unless the plan was to actually participate on that forum. However here at a bike forum I love getting involved with all the wonderful active threads going on.
Likes For veganbikes: