Old 08-12-22, 01:31 PM
roadie276

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by clichty
Me too!

I didn't even have to program my Wahoo/DA12 speed units for the hoods to control my Wahoo. Just connected so I could see the gears on my screen (which is so much cooler than my super old DA with the little red indicator on the wires) and after reading this thread I tried using the hood buttons and it works! Super slick and not having to take my hands off the hoods to control the screen (great to move between GPS and the main screen). Will be awesome in colder months when using gloves.
Yep, this is also me (thus the post); on a new bike for a couple of months now, and am poking about at things now that I've settled in a bit. Lots of good info here. I've got one ride in w/the new shifter configuration; basically:
- left shifter = downshifting
- right shifter = upshifting
...with lower levers for the rear derailleur, and the upper levers for the front derailleur. I mostly want a bit more symmetry in shifting between hands; right now I do 85% of my shifting with just my right hand.

I'm also about to try out the fully synchronized shifting for the heck of it today as well.
Likes For roadie276: