Old 12-06-14, 05:57 PM
sgtdirt

Bikes: KHS Grit 400, Redline Conquest SS, Redline MonoCog SS,2014 Felt TK3,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Jared.
It's slow for a reason. The contributors here are typically high level racers. If they aren't high level they are very experienced. When they post information here it is of a higher caliber than info posted in other subforums. Most people here don't post junk.

Talking about "dream frames" is junk. The racers in this forum ride on a variety of frames, many of which are of a very high quality. The frame is also one of the last components a lot of racers worry about. I would also venture to guess few if any posters here care what other posters view as their dream frame.

I don't contribute much because I am new at track racing, training, bicycle racing in general. The beauty of this particular subforum is that I don't have to wade through useless posts to read quality information.
really?! please, show us which "high level" racers currently post in this forum. i am kinda glad that you pointed out that this is not the usual forum, i, as a "subforum dweller", feel privileged to actually post in the same forum as you. thanks!!