Old 08-08-22, 08:11 PM
DangerousDanR

Bikes: Time Scylon, Lynskey R350, Ritchey Breakaway, Ritchey Double Switchback, Lynskey Ridgeline, ICAN Fatbike

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
Liked 547 Times in 307 Posts
Originally Posted by WhyFi
If I have the time this evening, I'm going to be another one of beng's fools - I'm going to *gasp* buy a new, unopened bottle of liquor.
Dy-am!!!
The only distilled alcohol I have bought in the last few years was a bottle of Talisker single malt Scotch.

Aye laddie, ye can taste the peat. When a bottle of dumpster diving vodka is just as "good"?

Modern improvements: tubeless road tires, Threadless headsets, external bearing crank sets, high strength steel, and carbon fiber crank arms. To name just a few.

Does anyone think that the older steel frames are as good as a modern steel frame? My old school bike brings back great memories, but the tires get flats more easily and it starts to wobble above 30 MPH.

And EPS is wonderful. No need to trim the front derailleur. The computer does it for me. Easier to ride, more reliable, more comfortable, and measurably faster.

My modem Lynskey is less hassle and more FUN than my 80's Peugeot. And the Peugeot was their first line bike in 1982i! The Lynskey is a quality recreational bike
Likes For DangerousDanR: