View Single Post
Old 08-05-21, 04:45 PM
rumrunn6

Bikes: Bottecchia Sprint, GT Timberline 29r, Marin Muirwoods 29er, Trek FX Alpha 7.0

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5227 Post(s)
Liked 3,598 Times in 2,352 Posts
Originally Posted by Ghazmh
Thanks, as enjoyable as it was I really was hoping for clear sunny skies. I was originally looking forward to heading to Kreem and Kone afterwards followed by a swim at West Dennis beach. Instead I drove straight home thoroughly soaked and grimy. I felt fatigued from a long day of pedaling but that bike didn’t beat me up and cause soreness and discomfort the way an equally long ride on my 520 touring bike does.
  • when it's your day to ride, you ride
  • re:Kreem and Kone I went in early July for the 1st time w/ the family cuz we rented a friend's house for a week. I was out there again last weekend to ride the CCRT but took a wrong turn out of the S. Yarmouth lot & wound up in the other direction at Carluccio's. I had my heart set on 2 grilled hotdogs, I think they have food at K&K, but wound up w/ an Italian sub instead
  • I rode 1/2 as much as you but was also glad to get home. sure felt good to have so many lung fulls of ocean air
  • I have a day off tomorrow, so I will ride, just not sure where. documenting & planning seem to take more effort than a year ago
  • but I will ride ;-)
Likes For rumrunn6: