View Single Post
Old 07-10-21, 05:26 AM
njkayaker

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4260 Post(s)
Liked 1,364 Times in 945 Posts
Originally Posted by mstateglfr
- A legit negative is not being able to send a route from my phone to the GPS. They connect with each other for a ton of things, but to send a route I have to find a computer and plug the GPS in. Thats lame- its 2021. To be clear, I am on a computer right now and didnt even move to plug the Garmin into a computer, but thats beside the point!
What phone? I'm assuming you mean transferring course files on your phone.

If you are using an Android phone, you can use the gimporter IQ app along with the gexporter Android app.

With routes on RWGPS, there are a few ways of transferring routes wirelessly. You can sync RWGPS to Garmin connect. Or there are a few IQ apps that will do it (the RWGPS app and GRouteLoader).

Originally Posted by mstateglfr
- This weekend the youth team I work with has a campout. 55mi out and 65mi back. I can get one RWGPS route or the other to load. Cant ever get both. Its been 10 tries over the last hour. Other RWGPS routes will load fine.

This problem might be the names. The Garmins only see the first 15 characters of the name. You might just be overwriting one with the other.