Old 10-06-20, 01:10 PM
linberl

Bikes: Trident Spike 2 recumbent trike w/ e-assist

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1321 Post(s)
Liked 374 Times in 288 Posts
Originally Posted by Leisesturm
There is a reason I left companies like Luna Cycle, Grin Tech and EM3EV off my earlier list. Those companies sell different systems in parallel, and it is possible (though remote) that an inexperienced buyer could wind up with incompatible options. In practice though, the ordering of a motor kit should be straightforward. The products will 'plug and play' together very nicely. Swytch is an answer to a question that no one asked. I simply do not understand the existence of this thread. It isn't a review, it isn't even all that enticing. It reads like pure advertisement.
It's the OP's experience with purchasing a kit. It might not interest you, but you aren't everyone, lol. And, of course, I wonder why you are railing so much against it, if it doesn't interest you why are you making so much effort to dis it? Swytch is an answer to a question you aren't asking, but they've sold plenty of them so obviously you are not their market. Funny, I recall reading a thread where someone said "ebikes are answer to a question no one asked".