Old 03-25-18, 02:02 AM
Bonzo Banana

Bikes: Muddyfox Evolve 200, Bicycles4u Paris Explorer, Raleigh Twenty Stowaway, Bickerton California, Saracen Xile, Kona Hoss Deluxe, Vertigo Carnaby, Exodus Havoc, Kona Lanai, Revolution Cuillin Sport, Dawes Kingpin, Bickerton, NSU & Elswick Cosmopolitan

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 25 Posts
Originally Posted by gdlerner
Hi fellow
today I got the bike and I am happy with it looks very good.I need it to adjust the front brake and some spokes on the rear wheel.After checking all the screw I went for a small ride about 8km and the bike ride very smooth.
Thank you for all the advice
Strangely your bike looks identical to mine but its a different model number and has a different rider weight capacity. Do you have a magnet to check against the forks and saddle post? Not sure why mine is 10kg less in capacity. My model number is 938023/30/020 UK OYM slightly different to yours. The image below shows a hair on the tube which I have since removed just incase you thought it might have been a crack in the frame. I didn't get a manual so no idea what that says about weight capacity. However I do have another Muddyfox bike and that has a manual that states 115kg. Mine was ex-display and could have been displayed for sometime. The bike came with a few small scratches but the tyres were brand new etc. It didn't come in its original box. I'm assuming later stock revised the weight capacity upwards possibly so that the weight limits match those of the standard Muddyfox manual. Alternatively you have either steel forks or you have a stronger saddlepost. Your frame and wheels look identical.

Last edited by Bonzo Banana; 03-25-18 at 02:05 AM. Reason: spelling