View Single Post
Old 06-18-21, 12:05 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10902 Post(s)
Liked 7,393 Times in 4,148 Posts
Originally Posted by UCantTouchThis
Not churching anything up. Not sure why you are making a deal about it. Not sure how old you are but before ONLINE, we used to send for things by mail. By way of applications, order forms, so maybe you're too much of a kid to remember that or think it is something people say. Maybe your part of the country is different then mine, just not sure why you want to ridicule one's way of speaking. There is more history to life than the internet.

Now that I see Des Moines on your profile, I can see why you are so limited in everyday phrases.
Ok, my obviously joking post clearly got you riled up a bit.
I am 40 and very much remember life before the internet when sales were through catalogs. Again, it was just funny to see because of the image that popped into mind.
My apologies- I definitely should have just kept the image of a nobleman sending for his jersey in my head.

As for where I have lived and currently live- I have no desire to get into a measuring contest with you.