View Single Post
Old 11-11-22, 06:07 PM
Lombard
Sock Puppet

Bikes: 2014 Cannondale Synapse Carbon, 2017 Jamis Renegade Exploit and too many others to mention.

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
Liked 863 Times in 573 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
Bike riders are people. I mean I do a passable Arnold S. impression but I am still a flesh bag with blood and due to a cold a lot of mucus not a T100 cybernetic organism. There are some cheap non-cyclists out there as well. In terms of safety yes I don't get it either. It is a bit beyond ridiculous. We had a customer come in who needed a lot of work declined some very needed work to make the bike safe and instead wanted us to buy a very expensive brooks saddle and something else that wasn't needed and didn't make the bike safe. I think we eventually got him to do everything but the person talking with him the second time (or third time) should have declined the silly saddle and said approve the needed work, let's get that done and then we can get the saddle and other things.
There are uber cheap people everywhere. I used to work with a few. One guy would starve himself for more than a day before going to an all-you-can-eat restaurant so he would get his money's worth and gorge as much as he could.