Old 04-21-18, 06:11 PM
taras0000
Lapped 3x

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 20 Posts
Originally Posted by newjazz
if i dont get any input on the design of the rear, i will simply cut off the chain stay, add a pivot and mount a DMN coil over shock!
last night i played a small gig on the opposite end of Paris and the new suspension fork worked fine carrying an instrument on my back, a small amp on the front, a small mixer and it DAM sure made the ride more comfortable!
I AM CONVINCED THAT MODDING THE REAR SUSPENSION WILL MAKE THIS BIKE THE ULTIMATE ELECTRIC LONGTAIL CITY BIKE!

come on, guys give me some ideas on how to get this done!
You make it sound like the people here have something to lose if they don't give you a solution, as if your giving them the chance to help you will be to their benefit.

What do you plan on doing if you "simply cut off the chain stay, add a pivot and mount a DMN coil over shock!"? Do you have the equipment and knowledge to do this sort of thing? If so, then why are you asking for input, and if you don't, then why the hell would you go ahead and trash your bike?

You need a custom builder to start from scratch to give you what you want. In the meantime, slow down, pay attention to what's in front of you, or find a more suitable means of transporting your fragile equipment.